Gone Fishin`...

You can fish ponds & canals till then, but not rivers until June(16th I think)Im sure Liam will know.

Well Im tempted to go alone to Snibston, which has a nice lake and is only a mile or so from here, but once I got there, I wouldnt have a clue what to do, I cant even tie a hook properly, and today someone mentioned testing the depth of the water with a "Plumb bob."

I have no idea what Im doing. :D

Well Im tempted to go alone to Snibston, which has a nice lake and is only a mile or so from here, but once I got there, I wouldnt have a clue what to do, I cant even tie a hook properly, and today someone mentioned testing the depth of the water with a "Plumb bob."

I have no idea what Im doing. :D

Just buy Anglers Mail , or youre bound to see another fisherman on the bank.They love telling new anglers what to do.

Just buy Anglers Mail , or youre bound to see another fisherman on the bank.They love telling new anglers what to do.

I darent!

John Wilson is going to teach me everything he knows and if I pick up any "Bad habits", he`ll tell me off! He wants a tabula rasa to work with, and you dont get much more rasa than me :D

I darent!

John Wilson is going to teach me everything he knows and if I pick up any "Bad habits", he`ll tell me off! He wants a tabula rasa to work with, and you dont get much more rasa than me :D

Me thinks young jabbers is having us on,he is moving in exalted circles here.

The John Wilson is one the most famous British anglers.

http://www.african-angler.co.uk/video.html

Me thinks young jabbers is having us on,he is moving in exalted circles here.

The John Wilson is one the most famous British anglers.

http://www.african-angler.co.uk/video.html

Wrong one :D He goes to a fishing forum and had to change his profile because everyone thought he was THE John wilson!

Archived