Gone Fishin`...

Probably waiting for pattricia to come by and do some resuscitation.

If she saw me in the water she`d put her foot on my throat and hold me under until the bubbles stopped!

Thats the effect I have on ladies!

jabbs,you can always buy hooks pre tied,or hooks with eyes that you just thread line thru and tie off,plumb bob, put your hook thru the metal loop and stick it in the cork bit,then set your float to the depth you think the pond is,swing it all in to your swim,if the float can not bee seen you arnt deep enough,keep adjusting the float upwards till you can see half an inch of it,then remove plumb bob,attach bait and carry on

I was thinking about practising on my garden pond, coating my willy in bread crumbs and letting it trail in the water.

Trouble is, theres bloody leeches on there.

Well wash it before it goes into the pond :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...

The other halfs father is taking me to Snibston Pond on sunday, Im finally going to get my little maggot wet.

He told me to get luncheon meat and bread? To catch fish with?

Anyway, I got a day licence, the OH wont let me get a year one until I prove to her that this isnt going to be a flash in the pan thing like most of the "Hobbies" I get.

The other halfs father is taking me to Snibston Pond on sunday, Im finally going to get my little maggot wet.

He told me to get luncheon meat and bread? To catch fish with?

Anyway, I got a day licence, the OH wont let me get a year one until I prove to her that this isnt going to be a flash in the pan thing like most of the "Hobbies" I get.

Yes, luncheon meat, bread, maggots,sweetcorn. Where is Snibston Pond ?

Yes, luncheon meat, bread, maggots,sweetcorn. Where is Snibston Pond ?

Theres an old mine thats been converted into a discovery park, its called Snibston and its on the outskirts of Coalville. They have a couple of really nice ponds there and it appears thats where Im going to lose my fishing cherry!

Theres an old mine thats been converted into a discovery park, its called Snibston and its on the outskirts of Coalville. They have a couple of really nice ponds there and it appears thats where Im going to lose my fishing cherry!

I do hope you take to it, as its very relaxing.Better than any drugs. If you are float fishing, the float itself hypnotises you, and calms you. I think you spend too much time on your computer.Get some fresh air, the weather forecast is good.

Archived