Gone Fishin`...

I do hope you take to it, as its very relaxing.Better than any drugs. If you are float fishing, the float itself hypnotises you, and calms you. I think you spend too much time on your computer.Get some fresh air, the weather forecast is good.

One or two problems. I wont be able to see the float if its more than about 20 feet form me and I dint think Ill be able to tie the hooks or thread the lines but daddy-in-law is going to do all that for me.

I dont really care if all I catch is a cold, I love sitting in the outdoors doing bugger all so Ill be right enough!

And if theres totty around thats even better! :D

One or two problems. I wont be able to see the float if its more than about 20 feet form me and I dint think Ill be able to tie the hooks or thread the lines but daddy-in-law is going to do all that for me.

I dont really care if all I catch is a cold, I love sitting in the outdoors doing bugger all so Ill be right enough!

And if theres totty around thats even better! :D

Thought you could buy hooks already tied.?

Archived