Gone Fishin`...

Carp(I have see one weighed at 13.5 lb),tench,and of course roach and perch.I have been told chub but I have never seen one.Don't go in the school holidays though.

I dont go matsalleh, but my husband was a well known match fisherman,so Ive lived with it all my married life.

Just got back. I had a brilliant day and I caught nine fish! Nine of the buggers!

The first fish I caught was a monster of Jurassic proportions, his ancestor must have lurked in swamps ambush predating on the mighty Tyrannosaurus, it took me ages to land it but I finally managed to fight it to a stand still and take a pic of it.

Ichthyosaurus.

A Jabberwocks eye view of the water.

I dont know what this was but I had to spit it out, it tasted Horrible!

Daddy in law left me alone and let me work it all out for myself so it took me a while to work out how to use the reel and how to attach the float and the lead shot and hook and bait and how to cast and stuff, but it didnt take me more than about 30 minutes.

Daddy caught nothing bugger all, nada, zip.

heh

doesnt he look pleased?

Im definately hooked! Even if I didnt catch a thing it was still good to just sit next to water and relax.

I had to set the lot up and figure out how to work it. The bail arm thing almost gave me a breakdown but once I realised you have to flick it over to cast and back once the float was in the water it was a doddle.

Just got back. I had a brilliant day and I caught nine fish! Nine of the buggers!

The first fish I caught was a monster of Jurassic proportions, his ancestor must have lurked in swamps ambush predating on the mighty Tyrannosaurus, it took me ages to land it but I finally managed to fight it to a stand still and take a pic of it.

Ichthyosaurus.

A Jabberwocks eye view of the water.

I dont know what this was but I had to spit it out, it tasted Horrible!

Daddy in law left me alone and let me work it all out for myself so it took me a while to work out how to use the reel and how to attach the float and the lead shot and hook and bait and how to cast and stuff, but it didnt take me more than about 30 minutes.

Daddy caught nothing bugger all, nada, zip.

heh

doesnt he look pleased?

I see you took plenty of refreshment in the red topped box Jabbers:D

Archived