Gone Fishin`...

Its pretty easy to tell who I am. Im the one who looks more like a baboon and less like a fish.

I didnt even know that John was snapping away on his camera until the last pic, if Id known about it I would have tried to look more human.

I always smile! Especially when Im about to kill something :D

I was like a kid and kept annoying John and Dave because I just sat there all day chuckling to myself.

The week before when I was at Snibston with the other halfs dad, I was the same, just laughing evilly to myself.

He said it was like sitting next to Herman Munster, but I cant help it, I just cant stop myself from laughing.

Hows your throat? (cant go off topic too much) :D

All good now! The pains all gone and so has the swelling.

I might try to get Dave to take me to Knaptoft tomorrow, hes got the night off and his daughter is dying to show me how good she is at fishing so now Im feeling better I just might give him a ring.

I was half dead with this tonsil thing when the pics were taken and I dont want it to spoil another day out.

• 3 weeks later...

I took up fly fishing but gave up on it them little buggers are harder to catch than fish speshally them hover flies ! devious little beggars them !!!:loopy::hihi: Sod sitting on a river bank all day getting bitten by allsorts of horrid flying things(that i was trying to catch earlier !) as well as big hairy eight legged things dropping down the back of your camoflage jacket, not to mention vicious swans that demand to be fed all your samiches or suffer their wrath and they are bigguns them ! fishing is okay really, i only fish for pike and trout ie; fish i can eat !!! maybe thats why i only weigh six stone:loopy: :loopy: Patience is a virtue "somebody famous once said!":hihi: :hihi:

Archived