Gone Fishin`...

FISHIN !!! tish and tosh pish and posh just spent four hours at ladybower and nowt fer pot !!!! next time i go im getting proper tooled up!!! you think that the last laugh is going to be at my expense? evil elusive fishies !!!! be afraid you have made me angry now and you wont like me when im angry.........:rant::suspect::loopy::suspect::hihi:

I'm a very keen fisherman myself. You know, I've often thought that going fishing was very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First of all, clean and inspect your tackle, carefully pull back your rod cover, and remove any dirt or gunge that may have built up whilst not in use. Then, extend your rod to its full length, and check that there are no kinks or any wear. Particularly at the base, where the grip is usually applied. Make sure you've got a decent float, the appropriate bait, and that there's plenty of shot in your bag.

I'm a very keen fisherman myself. You know, I've often thought that going fishing was very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First of all, clean and inspect your tackle, carefully pull back your rod cover, and remove any dirt or gunge that may have built up whilst not in use. Then, extend your rod to its full length, and check that there are no kinks or any wear. Particularly at the base, where the grip is usually applied. Make sure you've got a decent float, the appropriate bait, and that there's plenty of shot in your bag.

Well I never. Ive gone all weak at the knees. !:o

oy! you two! stoppit !!! its all getting a bit lewd this !!! i thought it was about jabbers fishing chronicles ! and the thoughts of those whom dint catch any !!!!!! i hate fish anyway!!! i hope they all befriend captain birdseye:hihi:

• 3 years later...

Archived