Gone Fishin`...

I take the missus but she only comes for the fresh air. She sits in a chair and reads books all day. I sometimes leave her in charge of mi rod if a need the loo or something but I think she'd just scream if the float went down. :hihi:

She would scream if she had to take a wriggling fish off the hook.:gag:

Yeah she stands well back during the unhooking process. And then says Awwww poor thing. Well why bleedin come then!!!!!!!!!! :hihi:

Yes, Im laughing at your post, as I just know how she feels.O.K. If you are throwing them back, but if they are"eatable" they have to be "Knocked on the back of the head" so I just turn the other way. :gag:

Yes, Im laughing at your post, as I just know how she feels.O.K. If you are throwing them back, but if they are"eatable" they have to be "Knocked on the back of the head" so I just turn the other way.

I have only ever been edible fishing once. Couldn't bring myself to kill one I don't think!!!!

Archived