Gone Fishin`...

Thed call him a nancy boy ! No you must be mannish and get those thermals on. They are all back in fashion now, and get the women going.Bet Liams got some.

Only from my days on the building sites. As I fish for pleasure I only go when it is nice and warm. My missus couldn't keep her hands off me when I wore them though :heyhey::hihi:

Only from my days on the building sites. As I fish for pleasure I only go when it is nice and warm. My missus couldn't keep her hands off me when I wore them though :heyhey::hihi:

Are you reading that Jabbers ? Women cant keep their hands off you in thermals ? ;) Keeps everything nice & warm you know. :D

In the late 70s and up to the late 80s I used to work for Yorkshire water. I used to use a 90lb pnuematic drill to dig bloody great trenches across roads to put supply pipes on to houses, and in the worst winters I used to wear nothing but jeans and a t shirt.

In summer I used to wear cut off jeans and a vest.

I used to pull often too, but in those days, I was in my early 20s, had muscle, a tan and .... a rolled up sock down the front of my pants...

ahem...

In the late 70s and up to the late 80s I used to work for Yorkshire water. I used to use a 90lb pnuematic drill to dig bloody great trenches across roads to put supply pipes on to houses, and in the worst winters I used to wear nothing but jeans and a t shirt.

In summer I used to wear cut off jeans and a vest.

I used to pull often too, but in those days, I was in my early 20s, had muscle, a tan and .... a rolled up sock down the front of my pants...

ahem...

Well I never, hope you washed the sock first. :gag:

Archived