Bar work in the city centre

Dinkidoo

What kind of question is that and why the city centre? I have worked in many pubs and bars in and around Sheffield and all have some good and bad points. I think it's down to the individuals personal opinion on things, but looking at things from a professional point of view it depends on the management in the places that people will have worked.

If you could be more specific on your question i'd be happy to answer some questions for you.

LOL @ Classic Rock - clever cloggs.

In that case i wouldn't recommend any of the places i have worked at! If they were good enough i'd still be working there - one place in particular i wouldn't even say was fit to be open for food or drink. It was absolutely awful.

I'm too looking for part time hours that will fit around a full time day job. I have been on the JCP website and there are a few advertised. I know that RSVP are looking for staff and what used to be KINGDOM soon to be EMBRACE is now advertising for staff, offering from 10-45 hours per week.

Take a look on the Sheffield JCPlus website. You might just find what you're looking for.

Good luck!

Steph x

Archived