for the days you were here.

I miss your sweet face,

Your beautiful smile'

My little fairy princess'

oh to see you for a while.

The fairies came and took you away,

I told my babies

You were too special to stay.

My heart still cries for every day your gone.

But one day will come

when ill smile at our special song.

Goodnight my fairy princess and im waiting for the day to smile. xx

Yes i do thank you. I spend all my time trying to be strong and this just kind of came out and i ended up crying my eyes out. It has been nearly 4 years now and it dosent seem like a day. I do hope if anyone has lost someone so dear that they do one day think about them and smile. We are so lucky to have had these special people in our lives. Even if they were here for such a short time. Thank you every one for your very kind words x

Yes i do thank you. I spend all my time trying to be strong and this just kind of came out and i ended up crying my eyes out. It has been nearly 4 years now and it dosent seem like a day. I do hope if anyone has lost someone so dear that they do one day think about them and smile. We are so lucky to have had these special people in our lives. Even if they were here for such a short time. Thank you every one for your very kind words x

We are priviliged to read your poem. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived