Golliwogs - love 'em or hate 'em?

You may consider the term 'wog' to be an acceptable one, I and countless others, do not.

ITS NOT CALLED A "WOG" nobody is calling it a Wog, its a Gollywog!!! and i cant remember hearing anyone using the word as an insult for many many years a bit out of fashion i think:loopy: maybe back in 60,s or 70,s hello we are in the future!:rolleyes:

ITS NOT CALLED A "WOG" nobody is calling it a Wog, its a Gollywog!!! and i cant remember hearing anyone using the word as an insult for many many years a bit out of fashion i think:loopy: maybe back in 60,s or 70,s hello we are in the future!:rolleyes:

You're either too stupid or lazy to understand my argument,:loopy::loopy: to you too.

You're either too stupid or lazy to understand my argument,:loopy::loopy: to you too.

well well insults!! not very Pc that is it? i bet you call a blackboard a chalk board:hihi::hihi: a chairman a chairperson:hihi::hihi: etc etc etc

You haven't considered the reason you haven't heard the word is because the doll became unfashionable in the 80's? You don't hear about cabbage patch dolls anymore for the same reason.

Archived