Tales of John Botros

windy

Dear Lord,

I would be very interested to read what you have in relation to the loveable Mr Botros. Please do let me know.

Regards

James

---------- Post added 08-09-2014 at 20:05 ----------

Does anybody know how to contact Mr Botros? The numbers I have tried don't get me through to him. If I can't get him soon I am going to try another guy called Saul Goodman. I need a criminal lawyer and my mate Jesse Pinkman says this Goodman is a criminal lawyer.

---------- Post added 08-09-2014 at 20:06 ----------

Thank you Lord Lucan!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Dr. Botros was my father's uncle. My father has very fond memories of his time in England with his uncle. I believe he inspired my father to move to New Zealand.

He has a son and two daughters.

One of his daughters, Dr. Sophia Botros, is a renown professor of Philosophy of Ethics and Morals. She has been an advisor to many government offices regarding stem-cell research and other projects.

Another daughter, Christina Botros, has 2 children.

His son Mr. John Botros, solicitor - a bio can be found here:

http://www.cambriachambers.com/john-botros/

• 9 months later...
dr botros was my doctor for many years he had a surgery on city rd as well as attercliffe,he shared with a dr taylor.

i believe his daughter was on tv in please sir.

botros is buried in city rd cemetary near wall at bottom manor fields side

dr botros was our family doctor as well we lived on the flower estate and the surgery was a ramshackle of a house on the corner of wincbank ave and shiregreen lane,he did share it with a dr taylor,whom i am sure was irish ?? :huh: and seemed to liked a drink. them were the days were you just went to the surgery and waited and you got to see a doctor,not like now with the interrogation you get with the receptionists !