Quiet hen night

amyfluff

I'm trying to plan a quiet hen night, on a sataday, does anyone know of anywhere in the sheffield area that isnt shockingly busy on a sat, preferably vaguely *trendy*?! it doesnt seem worth booking a room as there will probably be less than 10 of us, any advice much appreciated!

I'm trying to plan a quiet hen night, on a sataday, does anyone know of anywhere in the sheffield area that isnt shockingly busy on a sat, preferably vaguely *trendy*?! it doesnt seem worth booking a room as there will probably be less than 10 of us, any advice much appreciated!

Why do you want a quiet one?

I agree there really ... Hen Night's are ...well, hen nights! Just arrange a Hen Dinner Party or something ... a nice cocktail bar before a nice meal, something like that ... (Am sure you can arrange with the place where you are having a meal to have a nicely decorated table or something to make it that bit extra special)

Let us know what you decide.

I can see why you want something a bit more classy! Bia Hoi is a bit quieter with a gorgeous atmosphere and great cocktails. The Common Room also hires out a small section that would be a good size for a small group. I think Bia Hoi has more character but that's down to personal taste. You could go and check out both places and see what you think!

I've got to organise one in the Summer and L plates and similar tack have also been banned by the bride to be! Yours sounds lovely Em.

I did once hire out the bit in Bia Hoi and wouldn't actually recommend that to be honest. Management said it'd be free but they only reserved two tables but I had about 40 guests and no room for anyone so had to have a bit of a row with the manager (I had told them how many people were coming).

This was over a Christmas period though and if you say it's a Hen night and you only have a small group you'll probably be ok!

you could try the ivory on regent terrace (just off west st.) - on a saturday they have live music on in the restaurant (piano + singer), cocktails are great and the atmos relaxed but civilised. foods top too, good portions and reasonably priced i find

Archived