Any norfolk school old boys?

trophyman

Yea.I remember Norfolk school, it was Craddock Rd.school when I started there & changed it's name later.I left in 1957 still got my leaving report ---somewhere.

The name changed from Arbourthorne North County School ( Craddock and Brimmsfield ) to Norfolk in 1954 . Do you remember a teacher by the name of Gerald Nolkes (juniors) ? I understand some of the school still remains standing , is this correct ?

Hi. Well you may be right about the name of the school,but I only ever knew it as Craddock Rd.the only teachers name I can remember is Mr Smith.Sorry but the name you mentioned does'nt mean anything to me.I left school at Christmass 1956

Hi. Well you may be right about the name of the school,but I only ever knew it as Craddock Rd.the only teachers name I can remember is Mr Smith.Sorry but the name you mentioned does'nt mean anything to me.I left school at Christmass 1956

I started doing research on the school a couple of years ago for other reasons . It did take a lot of looking before I found out what the original name was . I few names I remember from the school , Neville Walsh , John Hogan . Pamela Egan , Patricia Wright , any ring a bell ?

Hi. again,No sorry no bells ringing. Re your previous post,half of which I forgot to answer.I don't know whether there are parts of the old school still standing, but I go up that way on Wednesdays,and I'll go and have a look next week whilst I'm passing,might bring back a few old mems.Just had another look at my leaving report,it says I left on the 20th Dec 1956 and was signed by the then Headteacher S North,does'nt say whether Mr or Mrs and I can't remember (senior moment I'm sure)

Archived