Camping, caravaning, tents and Erections - Tips needed

As for the erections, I let the wife take care of that :D :D :D

I wondered how long it would be till someone made 'that' sort or comment:rolleyes: :P

Real camping should be done in a tent.

As for the erections, I let the wife take care of that :D :D :D

She'll struggle erecting a tent, thats why I think Jen13kd's suggestion on a campervan would be best.

To be honest, I'd struggle with a tent too

The best plan is to buy a tent then take it to a friends garden or to the park to set it up first before you go. That way at least you know the basics. There is nothing worse than standing in the wind and rain shouting 'NO! Put the YELLOW BIT! THE YELLOW BIT! into the...NO NOT LIKE THAT' at your cherished one...ahhh..memories...

We did this with our new tent before we took it to Filey. Although if you go to weston park, watch out, the cider drinkers WILL try and get it in :hihi:

we have a caravan aand a tent , you can't beat a caravan , but the tent is great if you have the weather. Thought about a camper , but the problem is once you arrive and get set up you then have no transport unless you buy a proper camper able to take a towcar.

we have a caravan aand a tent , you can't beat a caravan , but the tent is great if you have the weather. Thought about a camper , but the problem is once you arrive and get set up you then have no transport unless you buy a proper camper able to take a towcar.

course you can. You just drive off in the van. And leave the 'reserved' sign on your pitch for when you get back.

Campers have on board water etc so all you have to do is unplug your hook up (if you have one) and drive off.... simple!:thumbsup:

Archived