Looking for ex-Fletchers Bakery employees 1972-76

Is there anyone out there interested in a reunion of former employees, who worked at Fletchers between the dates of 1972-76?

Come on all you who have veiwed this post. I can't beleive that nobody's up for a reunion! I have such great memories of such wonderful workmates.

i was at fletcher in 1963.remember bill hallam.i was on the retail side selling bread and buns from a van on parsons cross.great times met a girl called linda marriot her familly emigrated to aussi,anyone remember them.i think her dad worked at pickfords

Yes I remember Bill Hallam and if I recall correctly he had a brother who worked on the wholesale side.

i was at fletcher in 1963.remember bill hallam.i was on the retail side selling bread and buns from a van on parsons cross.great times met a girl called linda marriot her familly emigrated to aussi,anyone remember them.i think her dad worked at pickfords

Archived