Anybody from Hackenthorpe?

When i used to go between Jan-June 1989. I never once saw a fight.

We used to go Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun

Are you the one that served me Diamond Whites on my 18th Birthday?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst hang over ever!

i could have been guilty ,but i wasn`t to blame, can you remember Bernard the glass collector?:loopy:

Brings back memories, used to spend illicit youth in Hogs head and Blue bell. Anyone know a Mick Humpries, last time I saw him he was mega grey, old and had thousands of kids, poor sod. Good laugh though.

Yeah i know Mick , what about Karl Sullivan does anybody remember him? He used to live in the big old house opposite the Sportsman pub on Main St. Think it's a nursery now tho.

Erm... Bernard had learning difficulties :rolleyes:

wasn`t meaning it in a nasty way i liked him ,but can remember he would sell you the world for £1 so he could get a drink , if i remember he used to take the mick out of himself on a few occasions he was a good soul, but not heard of him since the club closed

i lived on hackenthorpe for a couple of years. just down from the jack in a box.

i lived over the hill in woodhouse for my childhood.

I lived just down from the Jack in a box pub on Wickfield road , my mum n dad still live there , theyve been there for 40 years now . They were the first in the house when it was built and theyre gonna be the last ones in there because theyre knocking them down !!