Fly tipping a disgrace

Had a walk on Birley golf course today and as I came of by the track that leads to high lane/white lane there is a pile of old cannabis plants dumped there.There was also some on the side of the road as you go up Birley lane from the old harrow.Who knows they may germinate and and cannabis could be free.;)

Had a walk on Birley golf course today and as I came of by the track that leads to high lane/white lane there is a pile of old cannabis plants dumped there.There was also some on the side of the road as you go up Birley lane from the old harrow.Who knows they may germinate and and cannabis could be free.;)

I wouldnt advertise where you saw them , every druggie will be up there looking for a free fix.

If it's really not wild parsley, you have to be careful how to dispose of it.