Kingdom IS re-opening

Ghostrider

I quite want to see what it's like actually! Only been to kingdom once or twice on the weds and mon student nights and I have many funny memories of it! Watching people humiliate themselves taking their clothes off on the balconies was a particular highlight!

I'd love to see what these 5 new diff rooms are really like...

LOL, every one says the same about every night club, when ever one goes up etc. Just go, try it, and then if you want to go, go, and if you dont, dont, simple as, im sick of the leadmill,s and republic and plug and banus, yes i'll still go to them, its what you and your friends make of the night, not the club!

Just go out and have a good time, too much thinking goes into these club discussions.!

LOL, every one says the same about every night club, when ever one goes up etc. Just go, try it, and then if you want to go, go, and if you dont, dont, simple as, im sick of the leadmill,s and republic and plug and banus, yes i'll still go to them, its what you and your friends make of the night, not the club!

Just go out and have a good time, too much thinking goes into these club discussions.!

SPEEDY BET YOUR ON THE VIP LIST ON OPENING NIGHT !!!!!! LOL:) :) :)

Oh my god!!!! Lets see now, close the place, scrape all the puke and pee from the floor, walls and where ever else it managed to gather, paint over the stains that won't go away and re-open under a different name. Why am I not a nightclub guru.......But not only that, lets re-open it to the exact kind of dross that gave it the name it had as Kingdom. The addition of a Japanese room can only mean one thing and one thing only.......Imagine the picture of boozed up, pilled up, spotty adolescent kids :gag: singing in a giant Karaoke room. Quality all round. Jesting aside, they could fill it with bar staff dressed as Japanese school girls like in the Kill Bill films:thumbsup: . The Japanese also have a very sound, tried and tested Techno/Trance background too:hihi: , unlike the poppy euro crap we have over here. So they could do away with the Hallam DJ "Here we go for Tracey's birthday song" routine once and for all and show the country what can be held in Sheffield once again.......But thats just not going to happen is it:( . Nice try by the owners all said and done, but more of the same i'm affraid.:help:

Sigh....this means more fights with my mate over where we go out on mondays. She's an absolute J-rock and J-pop fanatic and now she'll live in kingdom.

Archived