New book club in Sheffield

Hi,

Think I missed the meeting the other day. Did it happen successfully? When's the next one. Did you pick another book and will that writer die too?! I'd be interested if you're still looking for people?

Cheers

Owen

That was great fun everyone. I enjoyed meeting you all. I trust Anvil got home ok. ;)

I know last Thursday of every month has been agreed, but as I said I won't be around for that, or the next few. So if anyone is up for a discussion on, say, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro in three weeks time, it'd be good to see you all. :)

That was great fun everyone. I enjoyed meeting you all. I trust Anvil got home ok. ;)

I know last Thursday of every month has been agreed, but as I said I won't be around for that, or the next few. So if anyone is up for a discussion on, say, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro in three weeks time, it'd be good to see you all. :)

haha! i did, although i was a little late for work this morning! i'm sooooo gonna stay sober for the next one! :blush: i had a good time though - nice to meet everyone (forummers and non-forummers alike!) LOL

i've ordered the book so i'm happy to read that for the next one if everyone else agrees, and i could make Thursday 17th of May.

i've ordered the book so i'm happy to read that for the next one if everyone else agrees, and i could make Thursday 17th of May.
You will love it!

I have a small chance of getting on the guest list for the Manics gig that night. Otherwise I'm up for it.

Archived