New book club in Sheffield

For all you book lovers out there: Beighton Lifestyle Centre is pleased to host a book signing this Saturday 4th April 2009 2-3pm and the author is reading extracts from her fabulous book "mother-in-law, son-in-law"... see various threads on here (fleur de lys thred). Jude, the author is a regular forum user and the book is going down a storm..as it's a bit, well , naughty !! .... but lots of fun!

Come and join us to get your own signed copy, ideal for pressies. Author name is Jude Calvert-Toulmin (Julia).

Hi everyone

New members are definitely welcome! :) We are meeting again on the 22 of this month at 6.30 if my memory serves me correctly.

Our first session was a success and we just introduced all of our favourite books and we chose one member's favourite to go forward with. I guess we'll agree the next one at our next session so any new ideas are welcome!

The book we're reading for the 22nd is The Chrysalids by John Wyndham, and it isn't too long and is a very good read!

PM me if you have any other questions

Colleen

Archived