Anyone going to see Faithless 06/04/07?

newfgreen

Insomnia is one of my most favorite songs ever would love to see it live i bet its brilliant dont think my bf would be botherd though:sad: :sad:

That's always been my favourite too. My wife bought us tickets to Faithless for my birthday and to be honest, she isn't a fan and wasn't really bothered about going (she's more of an 80's chick - off to see Bryan Adams next month!).

But I think she enjoyed it more than me ! She absolutely loved it - we stood up near the back and threw some shapes 'til we ached all over!

Insomnia was brilliant but We Come One and Salva Mea were the highlights of the night for me.

Was a brilliant gig...everytime Ive seen them they have played Insomnia at the beginning and what a way to get everyone stirred!

Im still undecided about Calvin, although I think ultimately he would be better to watch in the Octagon or Leadmill - somewhere smaller than the Arena anyway!

Did anyone else get frustrated by the bar at the Arena who now have to pour lager from plastic bottles in to plastic beakers? The queues at the downstairs bars were ridiculous and at other gigs they have handed out the plastic bottles...we were told it was due to safety....are Faithless fans notorious for throwing more bottles than fans at other gigs?!

Archived