Fitness Buddy wanted

ajguk

Hiya

I'm looking for a fitness training buddy to get me back working out at the gym!

I have recently changed jobs and am now based in Sheffield with a Fitness First membership that I haven't used in months! (Hillsborough Fitness First preferred)

I'm looking for anyone who like me also needs some support & encouragement from a training buddy but who is either a beginner or has a basic level of fitness. No marathon runners or serious athletes please!

Anyone out there?

Angela

Hi Angela,

I go to that gym, usually on a monday, weds and friday after work 5:30 - 6:30, although I sometimes go to the pilates class instead of doing a work out on a Friday.

Not really up for full on fitness buddying (i'm too unreliable), but happy to say hi and check you're sweating enough when I'm there.

PM me if our paths are likely to cross.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ooh, I might be up for something? I dont have a gym membership because I used to get really bored, but I've been wanting someone to go running with (at a really beginners level!) so maybe we can negotiate something?

PM me if you're interested in something?

cam

• 7 years later...

Archived