Heard it thru the grapesvine!

Tuffty

now then folks...

from the last saturday in march (the 31st) i am starting a new night down tha boozer, it will be called HEARD IT THRU THE GRAPESVINE (get it!?!). dont be put off by the rather dodgy name as the entertainment will be of the highest quality.

band line up is-

WHITE LIES

KALENKO

SOL DE CODA

not to be missed!

a lot of people have asked (moaned!) why is the grapes not open later? why dont you have any djs on? why cant it be cheaper to go and see bands? i had a bit of a think and came up with HEARD IT THRU THE GRAPESVINE.

the night will be on the last saturday of every month from march onwards. it will run from 8.30 til 1am! there will be a selection of sheffields finest djs playing quality boozing music off vinyl, on the bar... yes the 1210s will actually be on the bar downstairs, our resident djs and infamous rock n roll veterans THE CHIEF and TONY wouldnt have it any other way.

oh, and the price- well downstairs, as always, will be free, live bands upstairs will be a meagre 2 squid! is that all i hear you cry, why thats less than the price of a pint of moonshine! yes tis true, so theres no excuse for not dragging ya sorry ass down then, is there?

if anyone is interested in a guest dj spot or think that their band is good enough to play give us a shout. this is a quality nite tho, for people into decent music to booze to. so if you ve got a boxfull of funky house or some ****e indie cds you ve downloaded off limewire, stick to playing in your bedroom and dont waste my time.

keep it real, keep it vinyl. thanks

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=163961556&MyToken=d65fe86c-2fd9-42eb-942b-8ef71db906dd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived