OMD City Hall 17th June. 80s-tastic!

Pauline BHG

:o Im PRAYING that people stand up !!! Gotta dance !

I've never seen OMD live, never thought i would ! Im VERY excited !

I'm also seeing them in London in May, on the *Architecture & Morality* tour. They're playing the full album then (apparantly) a few hits. But i'm more excited about the Greatest Hits show at the City Hall.

Hurrah :D

• 2 months later...

Well, saw OMD for the first time in over 20 years tonight! God I'm old! :hihi: They played the whole of Architecture and Morality and it sounded as good as ever. The only disappointing thing was that they only played 1 hour 35 mins. Was still a great concert though.

willman, his dancing hasn't improved either but it's a good show. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Well, saw OMD for the first time in over 20 years tonight! God I'm old! :hihi: They played the whole of Architecture and Morality and it sounded as good as ever. The only disappointing thing was that they only played 1 hour 35 mins. Was still a great concert though.

willman, his dancing hasn't improved either but it's a good show. :D

agree with that.

bit disappointed that somebody decided to obstruct all our rows by dancing, all though they were asked to move.!!

surely if they wanna dance

a. go to a club

b. sit downstairs.

agree with that.

bit disappointed that somebody decided to obstruct all our rows by dancing, all though they were asked to move.!!

surely if they wanna dance

a. go to a club

b. sit downstairs.

If you can't get a ticket for downstairs where can you Dance. I thought the whole point was to enjoy yourself and what are you doin at a pop concert if you aren't going to dance and enjoy yourself.

Archived