OMD City Hall 17th June. 80s-tastic!

Pauline BHG

If you can't get a ticket for downstairs where can you Dance. I thought the whole point was to enjoy yourself and what are you doin at a pop concert if you aren't going to dance and enjoy yourself.

i thought the whole point was to see a band and appreciate the performance.

it's a pian in the ass not being able to watch the act 'cos of some birds ass blocking the view.

bit disappointed that somebody decided to obstruct all our rows by dancing, all though they were asked to move.!!

surely if they wanna dance

a. go to a club

b. sit downstairs.

I don't agree with that. I go to a concert to have a good time and usually that means dancing! If you want to be a boring old fart why go to watch a live concert? You should have stayed at home and listened to the CD!

I don't agree with that. I go to a concert to have a good time and usually that means dancing! If you want to be a boring old fart why go to watch a live concert? You should have stayed at home and listened to the CD!

if you want to dance and thrust your ass out go to a club.

you paid for a SEAT to view the show and watch a performance, not to watch some has been Joe Bloggs trying to remember they couldn't dance in the '80's either.

if you want to dance and thrust your ass out go to a club.

you paid for a SEAT to view the show and watch a performance, not to watch some has been Joe Bloggs trying to remember they couldn't dance in the '80's either.

I think you ought to take a chill pill. Either that or have a nice big suck on a hookah pipe and see if Steve Hillage is still gigging. The atmosphere there would suit you down to the ground.

Archived