Nursery Tavern, Eccelsall Road

Fireondaroof

I met a friend there yesterday, we had a few drinks then ordered food, and told them where we were sitting outside. Someone came to the door way with some food and shouted something, about 2 minutes later, I thought I can't be ours this soon.

So waited for ages, then asked when someone else came outside, she said, I will ask and then brought out our food, but this was about 1/2 an hour later and it was cold, so my friend took it back inside to complain and came back outside a few minutes later fuming, she said they won't give us a refund.

So I went back inside and asked to see the manger, she took forever to appear, she said a number of staff have been looking all over for you, I said we told the bar person where we were going to sit when we ordered, she said there has been someone outside since she came to the door way asked for your number, I said no there definately hasn't, she said well there's nothing I can do about it.

I said well I'll have the details of your Area Manager then, she gave me, their address and a customer helpline.

I think this is down right out of order and was really annoyed yesterday, everybody in the pub heard us arguing with the Manager which doesn't look good for her either, as this matter was not resolved.

Archived