The very old Petre Street , Sutherland RD, Earldom St area

I think my dads friends lived on that part of petre st, he was called len beeden, had a wife called Rita and two kids glen and shaun

HI I seem to recall the name Beeden did the family live on Chambers lane the name lvy comes to mind. Arthur Fearn.

Hi mr Fearn saw your post about you knowing my uncle Harry & my cousin Bill his sister is called Joyce after she married she & her husband & 2 boys lived on Peter st,skippy & Dors lived next door.We used to visit every Saturday night. Jean J

Hi mr Fearn saw your post about you knowing my uncle Harry & my cousin Bill his sister is called Joyce after she married she & her husband & 2 boys lived on Peter st,skippy & Dors lived next door.We used to visit every Saturday night. Jean J

HI Jean. ls Bill still with us, if so, tell him Arthur Fearnehough wishes to to be remembered to him, he'll know who l am,Cheers Arthur

How are you ?I havent heard from you in ages.I would still love some photos of that corner of Petre st and Earldom st.I had an email from our next door neighbours,They lived there after the Cottons.I was stoked Love to all:cool:
HI Glen been trying 2 days, forum can't find you, sent three pm's then they tell me no user that name ,send me e-mail abetspot@wanadoo.fr Unky x arthur fearn

HI I seem to recall the name Beeden did the family live on Chambers lane the name lvy comes to mind. Arthur Fearn.

no idea fella, my dad and his family lived on chambers lane for a while, their surname is shelton

• 3 weeks later...

Oh i remember the pigs.were they situated in the somewhere near the front gate.I also remember Grandma taking the swill down to them.can you remdember that rooster that used to chase us.I still think about those times never to be had again.eh !.I have a photo of Rex and myself in the yard there i am wearing a funny little bonnet,I think you sent it to me,I framed it and now its on the wall in my computer room.Hope youre ok Luv glen:|

Archived