Your Favourite Free-Kick ever!

Mine has got to be Chrissy Waddle with THAT free-kick against Sheffield United in the FA Cup semi-final. Along with John Sheridans in 1991 it will be remembered as one of the greatest ever Wednesday goals.

Others that come to mind are Roberto Carlos's and Beckhams vital winner for England.

John Sheridan for the blue and white wizards away at Luton. 5 minutes to go, 1 - 0 down. The ball is rolled back to Sheri, 25 yards out, he flicks it up and volleys it over the wall for 1-1!

Back of the net!!!!!

Jim:thumbsup:

John Sheridan for the blue and white wizards away at Luton. 5 minutes to go, 1 - 0 down. The ball is rolled back to Sheri, 25 yards out, he flicks it up and volleys it over the wall for 1-1!

Back of the net!!!!!

I remember it well!... was going to put it too but thought I'd already got enough on my list:) That was something special.

I remember it well!... was going to put it too but thought I'd already got enough on my list:) That was something special.

I can only just remember it! 6 cans of stella on the 09.05 train to Luton, and then a skinfull around the ground. Fell asleep after 5 minutes of the match and managed to catch the last 7/8 minutes!!!

I saw one on argentian football once, I can't remeber who it was though. I do know that they play for the above country on PES3 for PS2.

guy hits freekick and bounces up into the air from the wall. He sidesteps a little to where the ball is coming down and hits it again on the volley and it goes in, it's awesome. if anyone can find it it would be fab.

think he has long hair.

Archived