Void, where is it?

newfgreen

Hi all i am just wondering where this club Void is? Me and a few mates are interested in this "off the rails" event this Saturday and we haven't got a clue where it is:loopy:.

Also will you be able to pay on the door, or is it ticket in advance? Also what have the previos events been like here and is it well worth going?

If i do decide to go it will be my first all nighter:D Open till 8am.

Hi all i am just wondering where this club Void is? Me and a few mates are interested in this "off the rails" event this Saturday and we haven't got a clue where it is:loopy:.

Also will you be able to pay on the door, or is it ticket in advance? Also what have the previos events been like here and is it well worth going?

If i do decide to go it will be my first all nighter:D Open till 8am.

See you at Off the Rails then....

I wouldn't entertain going to a hardhouse night in shoes and a shirt - t-shirt, jeans and trainers would be a better idea :)

:D Good idea. Heard about this in my local pub and he said it's better than Gatecrasher any gatecrasher event but he couldn't explain to me where it was.

All i have to do is persuade some of my mates to come which will be a big ask as they will use some lame excuse just like Saturday just gone.:rant:

the guys who are running it are having a pre bar at Bar max on west street, they will be selling tickets to get in which are cheaper than paying on the door.

they are also putting on a shuttle bus to take you to the venue.

Archived