When and where...

Thought i'd get the ball rolling.... when is your big day and where are you doing it?

I'm getting married in romantic Gretna Green (original i know:D ) on 5 October followed by a party in my home village in Scotland the following night!

Mod note - Classic Rock says "Out of date weddings will be removed now, in order to keep this thread current.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got enagaged in xmas day and hoping to get married in August 09. Not sure of a reception venue yet, any ideas? We're on a budget so was thinking of a nice village hall or something. We live at the South of the city. Any help appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we gonna book (when brochures come out) for nov/dec '09. we are going to orlando florida tie the knot we already picked venue/hotel ect but prices not out yet past april '09.we decided on this so we could tie the knot and give our kids a holiday of a lifetime in one go.we will be going there for 2 weeks then having a recepion on our reurn (although not sure where yet)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived