Wedding day nerves

Seen a lot of brides as we have a lot here even had them in the night before with last minute nerves and chilled them out with some words of wisdom "Just enjoy the day as its over in a flash " oh and a stiff drinkies and a hug !

Loved my own wedding no panics laughed all day and would love to rewind and enjoy it again!

From personal experience watching the different weddings the main stress is the bride is often trying to please everyone just remember its your wedding enjoyx

• 2 weeks later...

From personal experience watching the different weddings the main stress is the bride is often trying to please everyone just remember its your wedding enjoyx

This is me! This is exactly how I feel and what I'm worried about. I've done most of the planning, not that H2B doesn't want to help, just that I've the ideas of how I want things and just finding it really hard to relinquish control, I'm going to be worrying about the caterers etc.

Handing over control of the day will be hard, Now I'm stressed about wanting to be at the village hall in the morning to co-ordinate so hanging the bunting and decorating ...But I can't cos I have to get my hair/make up done !

Yeti

some times you have to rely on others , gather youve got some great family helping out ( decorating the hall etc ) Loading too much on yourself wont help and to be honest I know I run a venue but thats another reason why DIY is not always good for the stress levels.

Did mine along side people that I knew eg venue/catering and it was the best thing I ever did. Not a supporter of seeing the bride rush around on her wedding day trying to decorate instead of getting ready for the big day !Firmly believe that part of the day is seeing the Bride and Grooms face when we reveal the room and dressings , it has their ideas but with none of the stress

Know if you step back slightly you will enjoy the day xxx

Archived