Chemical hair straightening

Span

• 3 months later...
yep... but are they any good? It is not like getting a hair cut and I dont rate Hairband either. They said I had virgin hair.... when i am natural dirty blonde but have dyed it an all over brown shade???

Yes they are good, i dont think you can have it permo straightened though if you have dyed it because i was going to have mine done but i cant because its coloured

Yes they are good, i dont think you can have it permo straightened though if you have dyed it because i was going to have mine done but i cant because its coloured

With all due respect, if you have not had the procedure how do you know they are good or not good?

With all due respect, if you have not had the procedure how do you know they are good or not good?

Because i know people who have and i also being the bosses daughter know, but im sure the one they do in the salon you cant have on colour hair

my salon in Rotherham offers a permanent hair straightener, (thats not just perm lotion combed through) it consists of all natural products from hawaii and leaves your hair in brill condition, it is £30 including cut.

wow my hair is really thick and lots of split ends and only loks good when straigntened i may go for this