Chemical hair straightening

Span

My hair is highlighted quite a lot and I still have my hair chemically straightened. I've had it done 3 times now. It's fantastic. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Where at?

My issue with having it done is:

£300 for the first time is fine, but then they say you have to get the re-growth done every 6 weeks (I would not get it done that often).

£200 for the regrowth is to much money in my opinion. What if I hated my staright hair, it would take years for the strightness to grow out!

Why dont you just get your facts straight instead of saying you think/apparently/etc?

Im not a hairdresser but i did ask my dad last night, but its freedom of speech so ill say what i want with out being told what to say by anybody...and the other thing even if they did own something and if i didnt like it i would say theres lots of bussinesses friends own which i dont necessarly like

Im not a hairdresser but i did ask my dad last night, but its freedom of speech so ill say what i want with out being told what to say by anybody...and the other thing even if they did own something and if i didnt like it i would say theres lots of bussinesses friends own which i dont necessarly like

Eh?

If your dad is the owner then why not wait until you see him and get the full facts of what sort of condition the person hair has to be in, hence you could give factual information which would benefit the thread?

I don't even understand what the second bit of your sentence means. You made it known your dad own the salon, so if you are going to represent the salon, at least provide knowledge which is factual.

Better still, why not get your dad to write a reply on this thread, there is a demand for the service and at £200/300 per session, it could mean good revenue for the salon.

Eh?

If your dad is the owner then why not wait until you see him and get the full facts of what sort of condition the person hair has to be in, hence you could give factual information which would benefit the thread?

I don't even understand what the second bit of your sentence means. You made it known your dad own the salon, so if you are going to represent the salon, at least provide knowledge which is factual.

Better still, why not get your dad to write a reply on this thread, there is a demand for the service and at £200/300 per session, it could mean good revenue for the salon.

I live with him and most things about hair belive it or not i do know since i have been brought up with family who are hairdressers...He did also say its hard to tell as they have to see the persons hair because what one can do to one persons hair might not happen to anothers.

My dad doesnt do computers very well anyways but thats a different story.

So you have a vested intrest in the business.... that was what i was referring to what you said above

Hi I buy mine from Pitsmoor Sidkes probably spelt that wrong lol anyway I pay £4.99 for and olive oil based straightening kit... I think its brill and can do this on my own!! I have colour in my hair too!! Just follow the instructions you cant go wrong !! good luck