Chemical hair straightening

Span

I would say to anyone considering chemical straigtening - go to a professional.

Those Boots straightening kits can be a bit dangerous.

Yeah - i stood in the queue with one in my hand as i have a £5 off voucher, but i chickened out !! I dye my hair black, haven't bleached it in a couple of years but i DID wonder....

Anyone willing to say the cost of having it done professionely ? PM me if you don't want to announce your spends on the forum please !

cheers :)

Yeah - i stood in the queue with one in my hand as i have a £5 off voucher, but i chickened out !! I dye my hair black, haven't bleached it in a couple of years but i DID wonder....

Anyone willing to say the cost of having it done professionely ? PM me if you don't want to announce your spends on the forum please !

cheers :)

I've done some research and its about £150. :o

http://www.beautyandlace.com.au/extenso.htm

try loreal extenso it is the best, I had it done and it leaves your hair very straight and shiny. I think a lot of salons do it, my hair seemed in better condition for it. It def beats straighteners, they really dry your hair out if you over use them.

I paid around £50-60 for it, and that included a cut. :)

ive been doing my hair myself for years and its fine, i use the perm type, the ones designed for black (afro) hair are the best they are stronger, theres a new shop on abbeydale road opened called a b c they sell black hair products and have the straighteners, you cant go wrong using them cos you want it straight, its when you try to get a good curl thats the hardest

Had mine done about three weeks ago, at the hair n nail studio, opp Park Hotel, highly recommend it, mine was coloured before I had it straightened, had a semi permanent colour put on after the straightening, now all I have to do is wash n blow dry, brilliant and cost £35 including the colour!