Gangsters Diner/Restaurant 1980's

Yeh Gangsters was good and way ahead of it`s time with the Laser show.

The building used to be Cambridge Motors before that where they had a mouthwatering collection of Corvettes, Lambo`s, Ferraris and more and then it was Anilas Indian Restaurant after Gangsters serving brilliant food.

The car park to the left used to be a Pub but they demolished it as it was structurally bad, think it was called The Albert, not sure, it`s now Ask on the site afink...

• 11 months later...
Anyone remember Nameless? Just round the corner from Gangsters?
I certainly do! I took a girl I'd coveted for months who worked in Uncle Sam's there on our first date, understandably she was not impressed!

I remember they had a long running competition to find a name, was The Nameless ever named??

I certainly do! I took a girl I'd coveted for months who worked in Uncle Sam's there on our first date, understandably she was not impressed!

I remember they had a long running competition to find a name, was The Nameless ever named??

As far as I know it wasn't ever named! I remember entering the competion.

Archived