Virgin Vie party

Caronp

Originally posted by Caronp

Had a Virgin Vie party this week at home after finding a consultant "mimicraze"on this forum, had a great night, would recommend if you want some girly fun.

thanks to the forumx

what are virgin vie parties then ? im sure some one can tell me

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ann summers with Virgin Vie (make-up etc) products. They give free make overs and flog products. Whoever organises it gets a percentage of money spent in stuff for themselves (I think)

Hey!

Thanks Caron! Was really suprised to see this post-my manager spotted it and told me! Thanks :) Basically you get 5-12ish of your friends round, and you get a free relaxing facial and a makeover, play games, win prizes, get lots of tips and then you all get to test all the products and have a couple of bottles of wine and at the end, the Hostess gets 15% of the total class sales to spend on herself out of whatever she wants-usually my Hostesses get around £40-£70 pounds to spend at the end of the night :D

Great for Christmas, great for buying gifts and things,

Lindsay

x

Archived