Amateur Poker Clubs

Kry10

I wasn't sure if this was the right category for this to go under, but, well, we shall see.

I am wondering if there is any Amateur Poker Clubs being held within Sheffield, I am new to the game and want to be able to meet others who are also new and to try and learn with the help of others, if anyone has any suggestions, then they would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks for the info everyone, as some_mentioned, texas holdem is the game I play, and thanks nomme for the heads up on napoleons, I shall definately give them a call.

If a game ever was set up, it would be based at my location for one reason alone, I have the gear (chips, cards) and to start with it would be played for fun, eventually once everyone was good at the game and knew what they was doing, would move onto money, either that or I would like to get together with some other people and go to napoleons, but I have to join up first, heh, which should be getting done within the next couple of weeks, I also play online through yahoo and other poker games (pacific poker, poker stars etc.) so keep in touch if your interested in discussing poker, the rules, or anything in general to do with it.

Originally posted by Kry10

If a game ever was set up, it would be based at my location for one reason alone, I have the gear (chips, cards)

Would you trust some of us at your place when you have never seen us before??

I have got some playing card that have been played in the Mirage and Bellagio from Las Vegas (been on film- Oceans Elevan)

I have just phoned napoleons and unfortunately, to attend the poker training you do have to be a member, which as I stated means having to wait to get the ID needed to join then getting a form, then taking the form back and waiting 24 hours for the membership to go through the processes, so it is gonna be a while before I get to attend, oh well, patience IS a virtue as they say, lol.

Archived