Story: 'Eddie's Piano.'

Falls

This reminds me why my piano is on the ground floor!!! Was it Alan Kings pianos who struggled up the stairs? I got my piano off them and I'm moving soon, really need a piano mover! :help:

Hello,

No, it wasn't Alan King Pianos. I believe the company that moved the piano was the same one that had a large showroom on a prominent corner in the city centre.

They also had a large sheet music (remember that) department. This was also the place you went to if you were looking for clasical music records, tapes, CD's(?), etc.

I don't know if any of their operations are still going.

Regards

Hello,

No, it wasn't Alan King Pianos. I believe the company that moved the piano was the same one that had a large showroom on a prominent corner in the city centre.

They also had a large sheet music (remember that) department. This was also the place you went to if you were looking for clasical music records, tapes, CD's(?), etc.

I don't know if any of their operations are still going.

Regards

Was it Wilson & Pecks. ? Who would have thought that a story could be written about moving a piano? Well it can, and it has.

Archived