Get behind the Steelers!!

Ok,

I only just joined this forum and I like it! But, there seems to be no talk about the Sheffield Steelers! If you've never been before, then get down to the arena this Sunday and see what is sure to be one of the games of the season! Goals, fighting, big checks!! It will have it all!!

Steelers need your support against our big rivals, them lot from down the road or Nottingham Panthers as they like to be called, come into the Arena for the second leg of the play-off quarter final (first leg on Saturday night) and will be trying to knock us out of the play-offs! We've already beaten them 6 times this season and we need to do it one more time!!!

Hope to see everybody there!!!

How long have you been watching ice-hockey , Steelers aint got any physical players , thats why a lot of the people have deserted in the first place . I may be wrong but if there is another fight at the arena this year I'll show my backside in the co-op window.:hihi:

Are you serious?

when was the last time you were at a game? I'm a season ticket holder and have been for 5 years! I'm sure if you have been this year, you'll have seen Brett Clouthier or Regan darby in fights! Since those two have been out of the line up, Mark Thomas will happily step up to the plate!!!!

Which co-op!!!! :)

How long have you been watching ice-hockey , Steelers aint got any physical players , thats why a lot of the people have deserted in the first place . I may be wrong but if there is another fight at the arena this year I'll show my backside in the co-op window.:hihi:

Do you mean this year as in this season?, 1 game :rolleyes: or do you mean this year as in 2007? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Dave..

Are you serious?

when was the last time you were at a game? I'm a season ticket holder and have been for 5 years! I'm sure if you have been this year, you'll have seen Brett Clouthier or Regan darby in fights! Since those two have been out of the line up, Mark Thomas will happily step up to the plate!!!!

Which co-op!!!! :)

Oh I can see it now Thomas and Cornish or Shmyr centre ice :rolleyes:

not going to happen. I've been watching them since day one , havn't had a season ticket for a few seasons now .

I may be wrong but if there is another fight at the arena this year I'll show my backside in the co-op window.:hihi:

After tonights game you look like losing that bet, Steelers kit man and Darby were having a go at Shmyr :o Read it on the cage, sounds like it was fun and games. Match abandoned with 4.5 seconds to go, all the players kicked off the ice, no handshake, no MOM. We may get knocked out of the play offs tomorrow but it will be a game not to be missed. C'mon you Steelers!!!!!!!!!

Dave..

Been to see a couple of ice hockey games, always willing to give things a chance, but thought it was one of the worst sports, barr rugby union, I've ever seen. Still good to have a semi succesful team in Sheffield though.

Archived