Good Old England

Your England Got Invaded By Saxons, Picts, Vikings, Normans, Teutons, And Other Assorted Pillaging Huns Centuries Ago, The Sooner They All Clear Off Back Home, And Leave Your England To Its Rightful Original Owners The Welsh The Better. And Its Not Supposed To Be Called England Thats Just A Poncey Name Invented By The Savages That Invaded It, Its East Wales, OK?

:D :D :P

These comments always remind me of one of my workmates in the steelworks who firmly believed that all northerners were of pure stock and all southerers were half French (Norman) and a quarter Italian (Roman) and you couldn't trust any of them.

From what I've read DNA tests in Europe have shown that roughly 27% of any racial group were not originally from that group.

We are such a mixed racial background in the UK I don't think we have any reason to call other racial groups.

My own family is married into an old Danish Family and who knows, it could be we may have more Viking blood in us than they have but they accept we are English and we accept they are Danish.

Happy Days!

Your England Got Invaded By Saxons, Picts, Vikings, Normans, Teutons, And Other Assorted Pillaging Huns Centuries Ago, The Sooner They All Clear Off Back Home, And Leave Your England To Its Rightful Original Owners The Welsh The Better. And Its Not Supposed To Be Called England Thats Just A Poncey Name Invented By The Savages That Invaded It, Its East Wales, OK?

but was England actually called England way back then or were our fair isles knowm only as Britain. in which case all the above you mention NEVER actually invaded ENGLAND at all.

secondly theres not enough sheep on our side of the border to be in any way associated with wales.:hihi: :hihi:

you welsh have some need to talk.you cant speak english at all.you needed some poncey royal to be on your side:gag:

you welsh have some need to talk.you cant speak english at all.you needed some poncey royal to be on your side:gag:

That's Welsh with a capital W...and a new sentence also starts with a capital.

3/10, must try harder.

Righto..

(While it's a little late in this Neepsend born lads life to expect grammatical precision from the pens of the xenophobic and intolerant, can I just point out that the "Old England" that you refer to exists only in your mind. Britain has been invaded and colonised since the days when it was a conglomerate of little kingdoms, in fact most of the things you would probably espouse as "typically English," are of Roman,Norman or Saxon origin.

If you are going to post such drivel, then make sure your grammar is at least up to primary school level, or you're in great danger of being seen as an ignorant fool.)

Righto..

(While it's a little late in this Neepsend born lads life to expect grammatical precision from the pens of the xenophobic and intolerant, can I just point out that the "Old England" that you refer to exists only in your mind. Britain has been invaded and colonised since the days when it was a conglomerate of little kingdoms, in fact most of the things you would probably espouse as "typically English," are of Roman,Norman or Saxon origin.

If you are going to post such drivel, then make sure your grammar is at least up to primary school level, or you're in great danger of being seen as an ignorant fool.)

iT tAKes a FooL To no one my grammers fine

I Used To See On The News That One Day England And The Usa Would Invade The Middle East For Its Oil As So We Would Have Endless Supplies Of Fuel For Our Gas Gussling Cars.infact Its The Other Way Round The Middle East Has Invaded Use With People.our England Has Almost Gone.i Dont Blame The Invaders I Blame The Coverment For Letting It Happen.

Good spelling?

Archived