[SOLD] Yoga Classes in Sheffield

Guest Guest

Hello,

Young couple just moved here, both working designers, looking to meet new people as we don't know many people here! Whats the best way of meeting new people???

Also looking for a local yoga class - i used to go to one in a church hall, is there anything like that near sheffield bus station?

And one other thing - i would like to start evening classes at college, preferbly cheap (!) something like diy or craft based would be fun.

Thanks!!

Welcome to Sheffield!

I'd say the best way of meeting new people is to join yoga classes, or join a evening course, as you have enquired about :-)

I'm not too sure about any yoga classes, I'm sure there are some about, but I'm just not aware of them! If you find out about any, please let me know because I'd like to try yoga out!

About the courses... Well The sheffield college has many DIY and craft courses on offer :-) Here's the link to their site: http://my.sheffcol.ac.uk/

Theyre also quite cheap too, which is a bonus!

Hope this information helps you!

xx Caprice xx

The sheffield Telegraph is a local paper that comes out every Friday. It's got a huge listing section which is full of events and groups as well as concert and club listings. Its a good place to start to find out about what and where stuff goes on.

• 11 months later...

Archived