Indoor climbing walls

poxan

Depends on which side of Sheffield you live,i live on the north side so the foundry was good for me,another advantage is that it's close to the fat cat pub!!Real ale and a real fire(in winter)

Which ever you choose i hope that you enjoy it!!

cheers

john t

• 1 month later...

hi, ive tried both the foundry and the edge and both are fine... also did you know there was one at Virgin Active health club? Apparently it has an auto belay so you can climb on your own! You should go and check it out! Apparently its worth a look! The number is 0845 2300106!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
hi, ive tried both the foundry and the edge and both are fine... also did you know there was one at Virgin Active health club? Apparently it has an auto belay so you can climb on your own! You should go and check it out! Apparently its worth a look! The number is 0845 2300106!

How is the sales team at Virgin Active? Hope you are looking forward to Christmas. £40 a month on a 12 month contract to use a very basic climbing wall is a bargain! Hope the commission keeps rolling in!

wow, climbingworks looks like it's going to be an awesome place to boulder and hang out, kudos to someone for finally putting a bouldering place together that doesn't need to be attached to a sports centre or stuck in a hallway somewhere.

Looking forward to it opening.....

Archived