Gangway F crowd

I quite fancied a few before the match as I'm told it's gonna 24 degrees on Sat. A few beers outside the Golden Lion was sounding beaut, until I found out I'm working. :(:gag:

I shall look out for you all on GangwayF. Can't miss me, lanky streak of pi$$, sat half way down, and always wander down the steps 5 mins after kickoff. I've not seen one kick off this season apart from Liverpool :confused::loopy:

I refuse to see kick off, as it's bad luck. Even if I'm in the ground (cos I'm usually in a minute late), I stand behind the Kop, or turn my back on the pitch.

Not that we're superstitious creatures at all.

I once heard the award of a penalty (v Birmingham, first match of the season about 95 - result 4-4), be blamed on the removal of a hat.

This season, I clearly have eyes in the back of my head.

I refuse to see kick off, as it's bad luck. Even if I'm in the ground (cos I'm usually in a minute late), I stand behind the Kop, or turn my back on the pitch.

Not that we're superstitious creatures at all.

I once heard the award of a penalty (v Birmingham, first match of the season about 95 - result 4-4), be blamed on the removal of a hat.

This season, I clearly have eyes in the back of my head.

Not that we're superstitious creatures at all. :hihi:

I'm not as bad now (although I still do the missing the kick off), but when I was younger it was:

'lucky route to the ground'

'lucky pre match pi$$'

'lucky pi$$ just before half time when you're guaranteed to miss a goal'

'lucky boxer shorts'

'lucky programme seller'

:hihi::loopy:

I'm still seething at my 'lucky pi$$' at Wembley when I missed our only goal against the Wendies:rolleyes: , I think we lost cause I couldn't take my 'lucky route to the ground'

(awaits wendies posts, I'm aware that Jazzy is subscribed to this thread:hihi:)

Here's one for ya (going into Whitesnake mode)!

Paraphrased monologue off the Kop from the days of Hoddle being in charge of England .........

"Hoddle ...... what's that all about? Mind wobbler for the squad ....... interfering with their thoughts ......... what about football ........ faith healer ......... witch doctor ........ voodoo by another name ........ WHERE'S JOHN? HE'S NOT IN HIS SEAT! WE'LL NEVER GET A CHANCE FROM THIS CORNER NOW! I'VE FORGOTTEN MY SCARF, AND PETE HAS NO PURPLE SOCKS ON, THE ONES FROM HALIFAX AWAY! He were t'only one in t'ground to miss their goal. ........... SEE! I TELLED YER THEY'D SCORE ............"

Some bloody voodoo.

Here's one for ya (going into Whitesnake mode)!

Paraphrased monologue off the Kop from the days of Hoddle being in charge of England .........

"Hoddle ...... what's that all about? Mind wobbler for the squad ....... interfering with their thoughts ......... what about football ........ faith healer ......... witch doctor ........ voodoo by another name ........ WHERE'S JOHN? HE'S NOT IN HIS SEAT! WE'LL NEVER GET A CHANCE FROM THIS CORNER NOW! I'VE FORGOTTEN MY SCARF, AND PETE HAS NO PURPLE SOCKS ON, THE ONES FROM HALIFAX AWAY! He were t'only one in t'ground to miss their goal. ........... SEE! I TELLED YER THEY'D SCORE ............"

Some bloody voodoo.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Archived