John

Should trams accommodate bikes?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should trams accommodate bikes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Originally posted by Plain Talker

I will eat and drink on the tram, and, in fact, I will continue to do so when it is necessary, by virtue of the fact that I am diabetic.

if I feel a hypo coming on, there's no way on God's green earth that I will wait to eat something and bring my blood-sugars back up to an acceptable level. If i need to eat something, then the heck with it.. I am going to eat something whether it says "no eating" or not.

OK, if I am in the library or something (which I have not been, for a long time, now, as the central library is inaccessibe for the last 12/18 months, due to a lift failure) then, if I need to eat, then I'll go into the foyer, and eat.

Hypos, unfortunately, do not usually pick an appropriate, or convenient time to happen!

PT

I think a diabetic person eating sweets or drinking a sugary drink to avoid collapsing is frankly a bit different to those scrubbers who take a McDonalds on, stinking the tram out, spilling milk shake on the seats then dumping all the wrapping on the floor. However they have to be seen to have one rule for all I guess.

Archived