Oceana Rumours.

SimpyTimpy

Could anyone point me in the direction of some hard or at least credible evidence that Oceana is or is planning to open in Sheffield in the near future. I have heard all the rumours but my Google/Live.com stroll for evidence has found very little.

Thanks guys, and also might see you out at Embrace's opening :)

I heard that last summer. What I was told was that it would be on the site of the current Currys store in town. However, I've heard very little about it since. Perhaps it was just an idea in passing.

The truth is Oceana is going to be where the kingdom is, E.g why its now closed and getting refurbished.

I was walking in town one night with my GF and two girls stopped us and asked to sign up for free membership to the oceana and they said its going to be sited where the Kingdom Nightclub is in town!

There you go!

Link to my thread started nearly a year ago http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114912. The proof is in the planning docs. There's a link in that thread to the plans. They had applied for permission to open where Currys is now at Redvers House. And since they haven't been there that long they are probably waiting for their lease to run out and the store move somewhere else.

Archived