Badminton Chat/Info

Hi all,

Scott - you are more than welcome to join us - I have booked 2 courts for next thu (11th Nov) at Goodwin Sports Centre starting at 8.00. I'm sure you'll be able to borrow a raquet or hire from reception but I'll confirm this.

Had a great game last night at Hillsborough but i know the venue (and wed night) doesn't suit everyone - only 4 turned up but we still managed to swap around and enjoy a few long rallies and devious serves ...

Hope we can get 8 or more players next week - let me know if you can make it.

Cheers,

Ken

PS we have an ex badminton coach in the group who may be able to give you some tips if you ask nicely.

Next thu - sounds good to me!! can you see if i could get hire something because at the mo thats the only thing thats stopping me (until i can buy one of course), have been looking for something like this for a while actually.

Ill keep checking back but at the mo its a yes :D

im guessin coz ponds forge is not able to get booked and hilsbrough is too far...and she is working :)

same as me....cept for the working at night part....

might be worth checking out if there are any other places?

i'll string a net up in my tiny backgarden :0)

wow, I just realized how old 26 actually is

I used to play this game at school about 16 years ago, maybe more, hehe, never though I'd catch myself saying anythin like that :)

I'd love to give it a go again..especially with the feathers..maybe not in Hillsborough though

Originally posted by ginamoi

wow, I just realized how old 26 actually is

I used to play this game at school about 16 years ago, maybe more, hehe, never though I'd catch myself saying anythin like that :)

I'd love to give it a go again..especially with the feathers..maybe not in Hillsborough though

haahaa, im only 23 - your not much older than me and im definatly not old!!!

Archived