Badminton Chat/Info

great game last night guys (although i was more rusty than i thought! - it's so emabarassing when you line up for a smash, miss, and the shuttlecock lands on your head - i blame the lighting) we were all keen to make a regular game of this so i will start a new thread for next week's game

Hi all - for anyone interested in taking up badminton, we have the beginnings of a regular club - we had a great game last night with everyone who played keen to play again next week. I'll book a court for 2 sessions from 8 to 9.30 next wed (15th Sep). If we get enough people who will definitely turn up, we could book a second court so we can mix the teams up more. Don't be shy - give it a go!

Hi players - I know there a few who are keen to play again, however this week seems to be out of the question for most due to other commitments. How about we play again on Wed 22nd Sep?. If you would like to join us and haven't played in a while don't worry - this is a social game for improvers - guys and gals welcome (and left or right handed eh frankie?) Will need at least 4 definite players before i book the court. Cheers, Ken

Archived