Badminton Chat/Info

... yeah we used feathers last night - I thought we'd give it a try - maybe I got some cheapos but they were falling apart nearly every game - well I now have 4 out of 6 that are unusable. Great game though everybody - I can see Mark improving fast and good to see you Frankie playing right handed again. Be modest funkyukgal - don't tell anyone the score. Great game James (especially when we got off the 0-0 start!) and Pranav those hand slapping celebrations are getting harder! I have a couple of pics I could upload to my site if there's no objections Pranav, Frankie ...

Pranav has volunteered to organise next weeks game as I will be away ... fancy a game Tas? (or anyone else?)

dont be silly selina ur the star of the forum....u had to win...hehe

never mind...for next wednesday...i am booking courts..according to lastt count..selina,james,jim,frankie and me were going...any additions/subtractions...lemme know....

went out for a bike ride today with spinac was great fun..apart from a few accidents...hehe

see u all on wednesday............

Archived