Cultivating Chi energy

interested to know of anyones experience with chi. I know to develop a decent level takes years of intense dedication but since there is a fair few martial artists on here does anyone have any examples or contributions? im fascinated by it and practice chi gung as much as i can. Ive seen experienced it forst hand through my sifu's teacher who is 'deadweight' relaxed power it really is jaw dropping stuff. Im sure most people will have seen shaolin monk displays as well.

The Shaolin monks at the circus were awesome. I don't have much background in this, other than watching 'mind, body and kickass moves'. Watching the monks 'gathering' (for want of a better word) their chi, lying on spikes with concrete and people on top of them, then 'throwing out' the chi was something else.

Yeah great series I like Chris Crudelli he's serious about martial arts but also very laid back and amusing, some of it with a pinch of salt tho. Kick Ass Miracles is the new(er) series- few bits on youtube. Check also some of the shaolin vids there too- iron jaw technique, with a monk walking around with heavy table in his mouth. Possibilities are endless from 'iron'/shirt/leg/palm etc although I dont imagine people could master more than one or 2 fo these in a lifetime.

• 1 month later...

Archived